About the organization
ReNew Power Limited is India’s largest renewable energy IPP (Independent Power Producer) with a capacity of over 10 GW of wind and solar power assets across the country. It develops, builds, owns and operates utility scale wind and solar energy projects as well as distributed solar energy projects that generate energy for commercial and industrial customers.
ReNew has a strong track record of organic and inorganic growth having nearly doubled its operational capacity in each of the last three Fiscal Years. ReNew’s broad base of equity investors include Goldman Sachs, JERA, ADIA, CPPIB, ADB (subsequently exited) and GEF SACEF India and have invested a total of over US$ 1.4 billion in the company in various tranches over the years.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us create & expand the clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy towards the Services Business of the Wind Farm / Solar Farms O&M services.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on Self O&M Service and CRM
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare Services Offers & contracts ensuring adherence to rules and guidelines
- Keep records of service sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Profile & Eligible Criteria
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role for at least 15-18 years
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Engineering Graduate with MBA from reputed institute will be an added advantage
Engineering, Supply Chain Management and Asset Management Team
Reporting Authority: Head – Asset Management