About the organization
ReNew Power Limited is India’s largest renewable energy IPP (Independent Power Producer) with a capacity of over 5,800 MW of wind and solar power assets across the country. It develops, builds, owns and operates utility scale wind and solar energy projects as well as distributed solar energy projects that generate energy for commercial and industrial customers.
ReNew has a strong track record of organic and inorganic growth having nearly doubled its operational capacity in each of the last three Fiscal Years. ReNew’s broad base of equity investors include Goldman Sachs, JERA, ADIA, CPPIB, ADB (subsequently exited) and GEF SACEF India and have invested a total of over INR 66.9 billion in the company in various tranches over the years.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge about Forecasting and Scheduling activity.
- Interpretation of regulatory requirements w.r.t. Forecasting and Scheduling regulations.
- Ensuring Implementation of F&S and its compliance at all times.
- Coordination with nodal agencies.
- Handling day to day operation activity of RPC3 member for F&S.
- Monitor and handle internal scheduling activity with state RPC3 teams.
- Follow up with internal support team for action on deliverables.
- Coordination in preparation of QCA wise / site wise / state wise performance reports on daily / weekly & monthly basis.
- Validation of DSM statements by SLDC/RLDC.
- Handling DSM payments activity to QCA and nodal agencies.
- Should be able to drive performance improvement initiatives internally & externally with stakeholders.
- Conducting regular reviews and follow up with External agencies on weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis on performance improvement status.
- Providing inputs on budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating performance data; recommending plans.
- Implementing Forecasting & Scheduling
- Validation DSM Statements
Profile & Eligible Criteria
- Qualification: B-Tech / MBA with 5-7 years’ in Renewable sector
- Analytical skills.
- Regulatory skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Communication, Presentation & MIS skill.
- Commercial knowledge.
- Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
Reporting Authority: Manager (Regulatory)
Location: Gurgaon (Haryana)