About the team
We are looking for a Project Controller to join our Business Management team on a permanent basis. We provide financial analysis, control and support across all areas of the International Consulting Division. Our goal is to help optimise financial performance.
- New project set ups in ERP system, in accordance with the contract and SOX regulations
- Client billing, working with Treasury to monitor aged debts and chase accordingly, help to reduce WIP
- Calculating and posting monthly sub-contractor accruals • Monitoring and analysis of project financials in liaison with Project Managers and Directors
- Assistance with project re-forecasting in accordance with ICF policies and procedures to ensure revenue is being recognised correctly.
- Inputting to month end processes and reports
- Ad-Hoc duties as and when required.
- Excel skills to intermediate level (pivot tables, lookup formulas, financial modelling)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within finance function ideally gained within professional services, although all applicants will be considered, as long as they can demonstrate aptitude.
- Experienced user of financial systems (currently adopting Maconomy)
- Keen to study or already studying towards a finance qualification Personal Qualities:
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written skills
- Must have a good work ethic, ability to work to deadlines and be interested in learning and development.
- Ability to organise, prioritise, and self-motivate with a high level of commitment and initiative.
- A team player with a ‘can-do attitude’.
ICF (www.icf.com) is a consultancy firm with offices in the UK, Belgium, the US and worldwide. At ICF, we help governments, public agencies and international institutions solve complex problems and improve the quality of life of people around the world. We offer critical insight and rigorous analytical techniques to deliver innovative solutions and thought-provoking analyses for our clients. Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigour to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to assist our clients and benefit their constituencies. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.